With the sun coming out and the weather starting to warm up (slowly), many people are starting to think about travelling.
Whether it’s a trip for spring break or a summer vacation, saving money is always important and everyone loves to find a good travel deal.
Be sure to stay tuned as I plan on sharing how I keep my travel costs low. I rarely pay full price for anything, and travel is no different 🙂
In the meantime – here are some great write-ups on travel……
- Chris Myden explains where all-inclusive prices come from and how Canadians are wasting time searching
- Modest Money shows us how to manage money while travelling
- Money Ning gives us 50 tips to save money while travelling
- Prairie Eco-Thrifter blogs about how to make money using AirBnB
- Tom at Canadian Finance Blog discusses calculating fuel economy
- My Own Advisor explains why he still drives a 14 year-old car
- Boomer & Echo explains which credit card offers no-fee foreign currency transactions
- Million Dollar Journey writes about the pros and cons of using a CANPASS to speed through customs while travelling